St. John Fisher College has also benefitted from partnership with corporate foundations and corporations, which have allowed the College to:
- Launch and grow a wide set of scholarship programs through partnerships such as with KeyBank and the CVS Health Foundation. Support unique academic-corporate partnerships by providing support for faculty positions such as in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
- Provide a wide variety of unique experiential learning opportunities for students through partnerships such as with the First Niagara Foundation and Constellation Energy.
- Develop unique community collaborations and programs such as those supported by partners including the ESL Charitable Foundation and with the Bank of America Charitable Foundation.
Additionally, corporate matching gift programs continue to offer our alumni, friends, and other donors with opportunities to maximize their own gifts by securing matching dollars from generous employers.
We are so grateful for this history of support and are excited to continue to build and grow these partnerships, as well as initiate new partnerships for the benefit of students and the community for years to come.
- ESL Charitable Foundation
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- First Niagara Foundation
- Constellation Energy
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation